Eyelash Glue - GLAM LASH GLUE
- Eyelash Glue - GLAM
An eyelash glue intended for full and individual lashes. It comes in a white shade, making it much easier to apply. The adhesive turns translucent and undetectable after drying. It stands out for having a highly elastic, long-lasting formula. The glue is contained in a practical, screw-on vial with a precise brush.
Weight: 4 g
Made in POLAND,
INGREDIENTS: Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, aqua, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Isostearate
Eyelashes on a strip:
Apply a strip of eyelashes to the natural lash line and adjust their length before applying adhesive. Cut the lashes suitably from the outside if they are excessively wide.
Apply a thin layer of glue with a brush to the lash strip and wait 30 to 60 seconds for it to dry sticky and transparent.
Apply the eyelashes with tweezers just above the lash line. Press the strip gently with your fingertips and hold it for a short while.
Before you start glueing the individual lashes, apply some soft eye makeup and, most importantly, some eyeliner to conceal the attachment place.
Start glueing the lashes from the outer corner of the eye. Remember to adjust the length of the false lashes to your natural ones.
Grab individual eyelashes with tweezers, dip the tip in glue and remove the excess on your hand.
In the next step, stretch your eyelid, apply the individuals between your lashes, press down and wait a few seconds until the glue is firmly sticky. Remember to apply the lashes as close to
your lash line as possible.
Last but not least, apply mascara to finish off the makeup by blending the falsies with your own lashes, thus making the look even more natural.
- do not use in case of any open wound or abrasion on the eyelid area,
- do not use in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the product,
- to avoid allergic eczema, check the product before its proper application. Apply a small amount of glue on the inner side of the forearm or behind the ear, leave it on for 10 minutes, and then
wash it off. If there is no irritation/allergic reaction within 24 hours, you can proceed to glue eyelashes,
- if the product gets into the eyes, wash it off under running water,
- seal the product tightly, protect it from light, and store it at room temperature,
- keep out of reach of children